Apple PowerBook G3 Pismo
With the PowerBook FireWire, known as the Pismo, Apple finally dropped its HDI 30 SCSI port and replaced it with the far more useful 2 FireWire ports.
There were other significant improvements over the PowerBook G3 Bronze Keyboard, the bus speed was increased to 100MHz, an AirPort slot was added along with a DVD-ROM as standard and an enhanced graphics chipset.
The PowerBook FireWire was the last of the G3 PowerBooks before the advent of the PowerBook G4 and it was a superb machine.
Call our team of experts today on 01223 833 412.
Current Configurations Available:
- None currently in stock. Please contact us for availability information.
Original Tech Specs
- Introduced: MAY 2001
- CPU: PPC 750/7455/7447A
- CPU speed: 500MHz-1.42GHz
- FPU: integrated
- Maximum RAM: 640 MB / 1.25GB
- RAM sockets: 1 - PC100/PC133 SODIMM
- Minimum speed: 100/133/266MHz
- VRAM: 8MB-64MB
- ROM: 1 MB ROM +
- L1 cache: 32 k data, 32 k instruction
- L2 cache: 512KB backside (1:2)
- Data path: 64 bit
- Bus speed: 100/133MHz
- System Software: 9.1 - 10.4
- Slots: Airport/AP Extreme only
- USB: 2 (1.1/2.0)
- FireWire: 1
- AirPort: One Socket
- HD: 30 -60GB Ultra ATA-100
- CD: combo / superdrive
- Display: 12" or 14" 1024x768
- Ethernet: 10/100B-T
- Gestalt ID: 406
- power: 55Watts
- Weight: 4.9 lbs - 5.9lbs.