Apple PowerBook G4 15"
The PowerBook G4 is one of Apple's best know Mac laptops. Released in two major versions, the Titanium and the Aluminium, both share the attractive silvered finish.
Powered by the PowerPC G4 chip, at clock speeds from 400MHz up to 1.67GHz, this was a long running and successful laptop for Apple, aimed at the professional user market.
Call our team of experts today on 01223 833 412.
Current Configurations Available:
- None currently in stock. Please contact us for availability information.
Original Tech Specs
- Introduced : JAN 2001 (Titanium), Sept 2003 (Aluminium)
- CPU: MPC 710/7447A (G4)
- CPU speed: 400-1000MHz, 1.0-1.67GHz
- FPU: integrated
- Maximum RAM: 1024/2048 MB
- RAM sockets: 2, PC133 SDR/PC2700 DDR SODIMM
- Minimum speed: 133MHz/333MHz
- VRAM: 8-64MB/32-64MB
- ROM: 1 MB ROM +
- L1 cache: 32 k data, 32 k instruction
- L3 cache: 1MB backside (1:2)
- Data path: 64 bit
- Bus speed: 100/133/166MHz
- System Software: 9.1 to 10.5 or 10.4 (< 867MHZ)
- Slots: 1 PCMCIA CARDBUS SOCKET
- USB: 2 (1.1/2.0)
- FireWire: 1
- FireWire 800: 0/1
- AirPort/Airport Extreme: One Socket
- HD: 10 - 80 GB Ultra ATA-66
- CD: DVD Rom / COMBO / SUPERDRIVE
- Display: 1152x768 - 1440x960
- Ethernet: 10/100 to 10/100/1000B-T
- Gestalt ID: 406
- power: 45 - 65 Watts
- Weight: 5.4/5.6 lbs.
- Dimensions: 1" H x 13.4" W x 9.5" (Titanium) 1.1" x 13.7" x 9.5" (Aluminium)