Apple iMac G4
Announced in January 2002, the iMac Flat panel brought the G4 processor to Apple's consumer level ("i" series) machines. It replaced the slot-loading G3 iMac.
A radical redesign centered around a 15" or 17" TFT on a multi-directional arm. The computer components were housed in the dome base of the iMac, leaving space for the arm and LCD. This design allows free movement of the iMac in almost every direction. This is one of those Macs that has held its appeal for years due to its unique styling.
Call our team of experts today on 01223 833 412.
Current Configurations Available:
- None currently in stock. Please contact us for availability information.
Original Tech Specs
- Introduced: JAN 2002
- CPU: PPC 7450 /7455(G4)
- CPU speed: 700/800MHz 1/1.25 GHz
- FPU: integrated
- Maximum RAM: 1024MB
- RAM sockets: 2, 1x SODIMM 1 x SDRAM
- Minimum speed: 133/333MHz
- VRAM: 16MB-64MB
- ROM: 1 MB ROM +
- L1 cache: 32 k data, 32 k instruction
- L2 cache: 512KB backside (1:2)
- Data path: 64 bit
- Bus speed: 100/167MHz
- System Software: 9.2 - 10.5 or 10.4 (700/800MHz)
- Slots: Airport only
- USB : 3 ( LATER 3 x USB 2.0)
- FireWire: 2
- AirPort: 1 ( Extreme in Later Machines
- HD: 40-80 GB Ultra ATA-66
- CD: DVD / COMBO / SUPERDRIVE
- Display: 15" CRT 1024x768 / 17" 1440 x 900
- 20" 1680x1050
- Ethernet: 10/100B-T
- Gestalt ID: 406
- power: 130Watts
- Weight: 21-26 lbs.