Apple PowerMac G4 MDD/Dual Optical
The Mirrored Drive Door/Dual Optical PowerMac G4s were the last Apple workstations based around the G4 processor.
There were two distinct ranges, distinguished by the later machines having the faster FireWire 800 connectivity.
The earlier machines, with FireWire 400 only, can run OS9 or OSX natively. The FireWire 800 machines can only run OS X natively.
Call our team of experts today on 01223 833 412.
Current Configurations Available:
- None currently in stock. Please contact us for availability information.
Original Tech Specs
- Introduced: August 2002
- CPU: MPC 7455 (G4)
- CPU speed: Single 1GHz, Dual 867/1GHz/1.25/1.42 GHz
- FPU: integrated
- Maximum RAM: 2.0 GB
- RAM sockets: 4, PC2700 DDR DIMM
- Minimum speed: 333 MHz/10 ns
- VRAM: 64 MB ATI Radeon 9000/9000 Pro
- ROM: 1 MB ROM +
- L1 cache: 32 k data, 32 k instruction
- L2 cache: 256k MB backside (1:2)
- L3 cache 1MB Per Processor
- Data path: 64 bit
- Bus speed:133/167MHz
- System Software: 9.2.2 to 10.5
- Slots: 4 33MHz PCI, 1 4x AGP
- USB: 2
- FireWire: 2
- FireWire 800 : 0/1
- AirPort: optional
- HD: 60/80/120 GB
- CD: CDRW / Superdrive
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000B-T
- Gestalt ID: 406
- power: 338 Watts
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- Dimensions: 17" H x 8.9" W x 18.4"