Apple PowerMac G4 Quicksilver
Released in 2001, and updated in 2002, the PowerMac G4 Quicksilver introduced the silver case which was the trademark of the later PowerMac G4s.
Expandable and upgradeable, the Quicksilvers were very popular machines at the high end of Apple's range.
All of the Quicksilvers have at least a CD-RW optical drive, with higher-end option having a SuperDrive DVD-RW.
All Quicksilvers can boot natively into the OS 9 operating system.
Call our team of experts today on 01223 833 412.
Current Configurations Available:
- None currently in stock. Please contact us for availability information.
Original Tech Specs
- Introduced: July 2001
- CPU: MPC 7450 (G4)
- CPU speed: 733/800/867/933, dual 800/1000MHz
- FPU: integrated
- Maximum RAM: 1.5 GB
- RAM sockets: 3, PC133 SDRAM DIMM
- Minimum speed: 133 MHz/10 ns
- VRAM: 32/64 MB NVidia Geforce 2MX/4MX
- ROM: 1 MB ROM +
- L1 cache: 32 k data, 32 k instruction
- L2 cache: 256k MB backside (1:2)
- L3 cache 2MB Per Processor
- Data path: 64 bit
- Bus speed: 133 MHz
- System Software: 9.2 to 10.5 or 10.4 (< 867MHz)
- Slots: 4 33MHz PCI, 1 4xAGP
- USB: 2
- FireWire: 2 external, 1 internal
- AirPort: optional
- HD: 40/60/80 GB Ultra ATA-66
- CD: CDRW / Superdrive
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000B-T
- Gestalt ID: 406
- power: 338 Watts
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Dimensions: 17" H x 8.9" W x 18.4"