Apple PowerMac G4 PCI Graphics
The PowerMac G4 Graphite (PCI Graphics) is based on the same motherboard as the very popular G3 Blue and White.
The 7400 G4 processor boosts its performance to over a Gigaflop (1 billion floating point operations per second). The case is similar to its predecessor, but finished in an attractive graphite colour.
Call our team of experts today on 01223 833 412.
Current Configurations Available:
- None currently in stock. Please contact us for availability information.
Original Tech Specs
- Introduced: September 1999
- CPU: MPC 7400 (G4)
- CPU speed: 350/400 MHz
- FPU: integrated
- maximum RAM: 1.0GB
- RAM sockets: 4, PC100 SDRAM DIMM
- Minimum speed: 100 MHz/10 ns
- VRAM: 16 MB PCI RAGE
- ROM: 1 MB ROM
- L1 cache: 32 k data, 32 k instruction
- L2 cache: 1 MB backside (1:2)
- Data path: 64 bit
- Bus speed: 100 MHz
- System Software: 8.6 to 10.4
- Slots: 3 33MHz PCI, 1 66MHz PCI
- USB: 2
- FireWire: 2 external, 1 internal
- AirPort: NONE
- HD:10 GB Ultra ATA-33
- CD: CD / DVD-ROM
- Display: ATI RAGE 128 Pro 2D/3D PCI
- Ethernet: 10/100
- Gestalt ID: 406
- power: 200 Watts
- Weight: 28.7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 17" H x 8.9" W x 18.4"