Apple PowerMac G4 Digital Audio
The PowerMac G4 Digital Audio is named for its on board amplifier which allows it to use USB speakers.
The Digital Audio's were good solid machines, with a the bus speed increased to 133MHz a decent amounts of CPU cache.
In addition to the audio enhancement, this G4 also had significant motherboard improvements over its predecessor. Both the main bus and memory bus speed is improved, and there are more PCI slots.
The Machines have all the usual connectivity with USB and FireWire, as well as a built in modem and optional Zip drive and Airport card.
Call our team of experts today on 01223 833 412.
Current Configurations Available:
- None currently in stock. Please contact us for availability information.
Original Tech Specs
- Introduced: January 2001
- CPU: MPC 7450 (G4)
- CPU speed: 466/533/667/733/ 2x533MHz
- FPU: integrated
- Maximum RAM: 1.5 GB
- RAM sockets: 3, PC133 SDRAM DIMM
- Minimum speed: 133 MHz/10 ns
- VRAM: 32 MB NVidia GeForce
- ROM: 1 MB ROM +
- L1 cache: 32 k data, 32 k instruction
- L2 cache: 1 MB backside (1:2)
- Data path: 64 bit
- Bus speed: 133 MHz
- System Software: 9.1 to 10.4
- Slots: 4 33MHz PCI, 1 4x AGP
- USB: 2
- FireWire: 2 external, 1 internal
- AirPort: optional
- HD: 20/40/60 GB Ultra ATA-66
- CD: CDRW / Superdrive
- Display: AGP Nvidia GeForce 32Mb
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000B-T
- Gestalt ID: 406
- power: 338 Watts
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Dimensions: 17" H x 8.9" W x 18.4"